- Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle. (from Vol. 8. of the Collected Works of C. G. Jung)Jung, C. G.
- How to Read Literature Like a Professor Revised Edition: A Lively and Entertaining Guide to Reading Between the LinesFoster, Thomas C.
- The Undiscovered Self: With Symbols and the Interpretation of DreamsJung, C. G.
- Empire of the Summer Moon: Quanah Parker and the Rise and Fall of the Comanches, the Most Powerful Indian Tribe in American HistoryGwynne, S. C.
Audio, Paperback, Hardcover
- Bringing Up Girls: Practical Advice and Encouragement for Those Shaping the Next Generation of WomenDobson, James C.