- Mapping the Heavens: The Radical Scientific Ideas That Reveal the CosmosNatarajan, Priyamvada
Paperback, Audio, Hardcover
- Reader, Come Home: The Reading Brain in a Digital WorldWolf, Maryanne
- Inconvenient Facts: The Science That Al Gore Doesn't Want You to KnowWrightstone, Gregory
- The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the DarkDruyan, Ann
- What the Eyes Don't See: A Story of Crisis, Resistance, and Hope in an American CityHanna-Attisha, Mona
Audio, Hardcover, Paperback
- The Future of Humanity: Terraforming Mars, Interstellar Travel, Immortality, and Our Destiny Beyond EarthKaku, Michio
Hardcover, Audio, Paperback
- Drawdown: The Most Comprehensive Plan Ever Proposed to Reverse Global WarmingHawken, Paul
- The Serengeti Rules: The Quest to Discover How Life Works and Why It Matters - With a New Q&A with the AuthorCarroll, Sean B.
Paperback, Hardcover, Audio
- The Wizard and the Prophet: Two Remarkable Scientists and Their Dueling Visions to Shape Tomorrow's WorldMann, Charles C.
- Reality Is Not What It Seems: The Journey to Quantum GravityRovelli, Carlo
- Light of the Stars: Alien Worlds and the Fate of the EarthFrank, Adam